The University of Florida Continuing Dental Education Department has a responsibility to provide the dental professional with high-quality CDE covering the most current information available on a wide variety of topics, from new techniques and materials to innovative practice management solutions.
To be the dental profession’s trusted resource for continuing education and life-long learning.
To provide a wide variety of highest quality continuing dental education programs while seeking the best balance of innovation and scientific knowledge, and while using the best blend of traditional teaching methods and innovative technology.
We Strive To:
• Create life-long learners
• Inspire critical thinking and judgment in the dental professional
• Enable the dental professional to enhance the oral health of the public while insuring patient safety
• Emphasize scientifically sound concepts and techniques
• Update the dental professional with the latest clinical techniques and practice management advances
• Promote professional growth by indentifying and meeting the CE needs of the dental profession
• Be fiscally responsible by being fully accountable, transparent and financially self sufficient
The following values guide the UF CDE Department in achieving its vision, mission and goals: excellence, fairness, communication, courtesy, customer-centered service, and continuous improvement.