Available to U.S. and Foreign Dental Graduates
The Department of Endodontics offers an advanced education course entitled “Fellowship in Endodontics for the Specialist.” The course is designed to allow the dentist with specialty training the opportunity to focus their study on a special interest area within their discipline. The course curriculum can be tailored to include possible experiences in clinical endodontics, clinical or basic research or clinical and didactic teaching methodologies.
This course is twelve months (1year) in length, beginning July 1 and ending on June 30. The tuition is $31,000.00 per year, made up of four non-refundable quarterly payments of $7,750.00. Upon completion of the fellowship, 1200 CEU’s and a certificate of completion from the Continuing Education Department is awarded. In addition, you may need to purchase a laptop (College’s choice), scrubs, and certain textbooks. Details will be provided upon acceptance.
Completion of the Continuing Education Internship Program is an educational goal in itself, and in no way insures acceptance to a Postgraduate Residency Program. Although many resources will be provided by the selected Department, this is a Continuing Education program and is not listed on the University of Florida Registrar’s records.
- Actively participate in a research project with the goal being an abstract for a national meeting and future presentation.
- Assist in treatment of patients in the University of Florida Dental Clinic.
- Participate in the Endodontic Dental core curriculum.
- Attend the Endodontic Dental case conferences.
- Attend selected Endodontic Dental seminars and journal clubs.
All UF Department of Endodontics faculty will be participating in the program.
UF College of Dentistry
1395 Center Drive
Gainesville, FL 32610
Continuing Education Units
1200 contact hours. Lecture/Participation
|M-F, 8am – 5pm (excluding University holidays)|
* Application deadline January 31st, all applications must be submitted online.
Applicants must submit the following documentation:
- Application (available here) – Download and complete application, then submit via the link at the bottom of this page.
- Curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOEFL scores (Test of English as a Foreign Language); the minimum acceptable score is 550 for the paper exam or 80 for the computer exam. Upon acceptance you will be required to send an original.
- Financial Guarantee (Government Sponsored)Upon acceptance, Non-US residents requiring a visa must submit all required documentation, including proof of sufficient funds to support the cost of fees and living expenses (Student $1,500/month; Spouse $1,000/month; Per Child $500/month; plus tuition and fees).Application, application fee and all required documents must be received on or before January 31st to be considered.
- Fees (all fees are non-refundable):
- Application Fee $50.00 (due with application)
- Processing Fee $300.00 (due upon acceptance)
Notice to all applicants: Acceptance into any program is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and obtaining the appropriate visa if you are a non-US citizen.
View all UF Advanced Education CE offerings