Prosthodontic Implant Fellowship
Available to U.S. and Foreign Dental Graduates
The Graduate Prosthodontic Program offers a one year Implant fellowship for a Prosthodontist who is a graduate of an ADA accredited Prosthtodontic residency program and who is interested in expanding their knowledge and clinical experience in the field of Implant Dentistry. The program can also be tailored for those lacking surgical experience. In addition, the fellow will attend and / or give specific lectures and courses such as but not limited to, implant dentistry courses, implant literature review, and clinical case conference which will enhance their educational and leadership experience .
This course is twelve months (1 year) in length, beginning July 1 and ending on June 30. The tuition is $31,000.00 per year, made up of four non-refundable payments of $7,750 each. 1st payment is due by April 1st and the 2nd by July 1st, 3rd by October 1st and final payment by January 1st. Upon completion of the Fellowship, 1200 CEU’s and a certificate of completion from the Office of Continuing Education is awarded. In addition, you may need to purchase a laptop (College’s choice), scrubs, and certain textbooks, camera and articulator (Program’s choice). Details will be provided upon acceptance.
Although many resources will be provided by the selected Department, this is a Continuing Education program and is not listed on the University of Florida Registrar’s records.
- Attend / Participate / Mentor in the field of Implant Dentistry
- Clinical experience in Prosthetic implants
- Clinical experience in site preparation and implant placement
- Clinical experience in treatment planning and use of CBCT radiographs
- All UF Restorative Dental Sciences faculty will be participating in the program. View Faculty Bios
- Contact: Department of Restorative Dental Sciences, 352-273-6919.
UF College of Dentistry
1395 Center Drive
Gainesville, FL 32610
Continuing Education Units
1200 contact hours. Lecture/Participation
|M-F, 8am – 5pm (excluding University holidays)|
* Application deadline January 31st, all applications must be submitted online.
Applicants must submit the following documentation:
- Application (available here)
- Curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOEFL scores (Test of English as a Foreign Language); the minimum acceptable score is 550 for the paper exam or 80 for the computer exam. Upon acceptance you will be required to send an original.
- Financial Guarantee (Government Sponsored)
Upon acceptance, Non-US residents requiring a visa must submit all required documentation, including proof of sufficient funds to support the cost of fees and living expenses (Student $1,500/month; Spouse $1,000/month; Per Child $500/month; plus tuition and fees).
Application, application fee and all required documents must be received on or before January 31st to be considered.
- Fees (all fees are non-refundable):
- Application Fee $50.00 (due with application)
- Processing Fee $300.00 (due upon acceptance)
Notice to all applicants: Acceptance into any program is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and obtaining the appropriate visa if you are a non-US citizen.
View all UF Advanced Education CE offerings