Dentistry Update 2015-2016: the Best of Everything: The Bottom Line On Outstanding Products and Concepts That Are Routinely Used In Practice
A fast-paced course designed for the general practitioner encompassing all areas of dentistry. Come learn real world tips from Dr. Michael R. Dorociak, a practicing clinician who focuses on the best materials, devices, and techniques in dentistry. As a Project Director and Chairman of the Board for Gordon J. Christensen Clinicians Report, Dr. Dorociak will present the latest research and cutting edge information in a practical, entertaining, and highly useful format. With the leadership of Dr. Gordon Christensen, Clinicians Report is the original and only independent dental product testing organization.
Learn the best impression techniques both conventional and digital. Explore composites, bonding materials, curing lights, and finishing techniques. Understand the best methods to treat cracked teeth and determine the “must have” products that practitioners value most. Take home practice management, oral surgery, restorative tips…and so much more!
This course is designed for those who operate in the trenches on a routine basis. You will come away with an appreciation of what works and what is best for your practice. Come and enjoy the hottest topics in dentistry. The objective is simple: Learn today and use tomorrow!
- Discover a new passion for dentistry
- Evaluate new products and techniques.
- Decide what technology is best suited for your practice
- Perform procedures faster, easier, and with higher quality
- Go home reinvigorated about new concepts
- Motivate patients toward acceptance of new treatment options
- Discover ways to make your practice more profitable and enjoyable
- Michael R. Dorociak, D.D.S, M.A.G.D., Chairman of the Board and Project Director Gordon J. Christensen Clinicians Report Faculty Website
UF St. Petersburg Dental Center
University Partnership Center
At St. Petersburg College
9200 113th St. N
Seminole, FL 33772
Continuing Education Units
7 contact hours. Lecture.
Team Discount Available
|Participant||Regular Fee||Early Bird Fee|
|(Expires 1 month before course date)|
|Dates||Location||Course #||AGD #|
|September 12, 2015 (Saturday)||Seminole||150338||250|
|September 24, 2016 (Saturday)||Seminole||170009||250|