Innovative Periodontics: Creating Success in Today’s Dental Practice. A Hands-On Workshop.
Want to utilize the Hygienist’s time more productively?
Looking for a quality resource for “what’s new” in dental products, systems and technology?
This presentation will provide the participant with user-friendly protocols and technological solutions to find and manage periodontal disease. Take the frustration out of delivering periodontal care and gain success with patient case acceptance, tooth retention and financial reward. AND leave traditional root planing behind and move into a new era of periodontal care with our direct one to one hands on workshop!
Standardize your perio charting and incorporate micro-thin ultrasonic instrumentation to decreases fatigue and enhances efficiency with new local anesthesia techniques and topical anesthetics
to manage difficult access, including the pesky furcation! Experience the new air power subgingival devices for spectacular biofilm disruption including implant management!
- Utilize data collection to find and market periodontal care!
- Develop “realistic” non-surgical therapies and the respective reevaluation with emphasis on “new” anti-inflammatory systems including micro- ultrasonics and laser technology, and nutraceuticals as probiotics and anti-oxidants
- Incorporate power driven instrumentation into the periodontal component of the practice.
- Operating ultrasonics with micro-thin inserts in a sulcular arena with an array of medicaments.
- Gain ergonomic techniques to decrease physical fatigue and enhance time efficiency.
- Determine the efficacy of utilizing various lasers in sulcular decontamination, degranulation, and laser bacterial reduction
- Establish a quality periodontal maintenance program that enhances the restorative practice including third party reimbursement.
- Samuel B. Low, DDS, MS, MEd Faculty Website
Continuing Education Units
7 contact hours. Participation.
Continuing Dental Education at UFCD wishes to express its appreciation to Florida Probe, HuFriedy, Patterson Dental and PerioScience for unrestricted educational grants, which helped to make this course possible.
Team Discount Available
|Participant||Regular Fee||Early Bird Fee|
|(Expires 1 month before course date)|
|Dates||Location||Course #||AGD #|
|January 19, 2018 (Friday)||Tampa||180277||495||Cancelled|