A plethora of conditions are seen within the maxillofacial complex including developmental, inflammatory, neo-plastic and metabolic conditions. Participants will learn case-based interpretation of these radiographic findings. The presentation will include 2-D and 3-D illustrated case presentations, discussions, and interactive radiographic interpretations.
- Differentiate between normal, incidental and abnormal findings.
- Recognize the radiographic findings of various disease processes.
- Learn how to systematically create a radiographic differential diagnosis
- Recognize the differences between benign and aggressive lesions.
- Identify the benefits and limitations of 2D and 3D imaging modalities.
Anita Gohel, BDS, PhD (faculty webpage)
- “I declare that neither I nor any member of my family has a financial arrangement or affiliation with any corporate organization offering financial support or grant monies for this continuing dental education program greater than $999, nor do I have a financial interest greater than $1,000 in any commercial product(s) I will discuss in the presentation.”
- November 13th, 2021– 8AM-10AM
- Check-in: 7:30AM
- 2 Contact Hours | AGD# 730
- Dentist Fee: $59
- Participant Course Limit
Location & Contact
UF College of Dentistry
1395 Center Drive
Gainesville, FL 32610
Click here to see Dental Fall Weekend info including football tickets, tailgate, schedule information and to register for the events!