The Graduate Prosthodontic Program offers a one year Implant fellowship for a Prosthodontist who is a graduate of an ADA accredited Prosthodontic residency program and who is interested in expanding their knowledge and clinical experience in the field of Implant Dentistry. The program can also be tailored for those lacking surgical experience. In addition, the fellow will attend and /or give specific lectures and courses such as but not limited to, implant dentistry courses, implant literature review, and clinical case conference which will enhance their educational and leadership experience.
- Attend / Participate / Mentor in the field of Implant Dentistry
- Clinical experience in Prosthetic implants
- Clinical experience in site preparation and implant placement
- Clinical experience in treatment planning and use of CBCT radiographss.
- All UF Restorative Dental Sciences faculty will be participating in the program. View Faculty Bios
Program Information and Application
Open to any U.S. and Foreign Dental Graduates
July 1 through June 30
Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm (excluding University holidays)
Contact Hours: 1200 CEU’s Participation/Lecture
Upon completion of theFellowship, 1200 CEU’s and a certificate of completion from the Continuing Education Department is awarded.
Includes Limited Patient Care
Payable in four non-refundable quarterly payments of $8,750.00
Additional expenses may include the purchase of a laptop (College’s choice), scrubs, and textbooks. Details provided upon acceptance.
$50 Application Fee: Non-Refundable
UF College of Dentistry
1395 Center Drive
Gainesville, FL 32610
Questions regarding the program:
Department of Restorative Dental Sciences, 352-273-6919.
Questions regarding the application process:
School of Advanced Dental Sciences – (352) 273-7800
Application Deadline January 31st
Comprehensive application must be submitted online prior to deadline to be considered.
1. Completed Application Form
2. $50 Application Fee: Non-Refundable
3. Current Curriculum Vitae
4. Two letters of recommendation
5. TOEFL Scores: Paper Exam 550 | Computer Exam 80
5. Financial Guarantee (Government Sponsored)
Upon acceptance, Non-US residents requiring a visa must submit all required documentation, including proof of sufficient funds to support the cost of fees and living expenses (Student $1,500/month; Spouse $1,000/month; Per Child $500/month; plus tuition and fees).
TOEFL Scores: Upon acceptance you will be required to send an original.
$300 Processing Fee: Non-Refundable