This course is designed for the dental clinician who desires to stay at the forefront of the latest scientific advancements, endodontic techniques and schools of thought. Discussion will include NiTi metallurgy and irrigation technologies that are cutting edge and changing endodontic therapy.
- The Science & Physics of instrumentation: Advances in metallurgy and file engineering that address cyclic fatigue and file separation
- Efficiency with Fewer Files: Design enhancements that deliver consistent canal shapes in less time and with fewer instruments
- Energized irrigation Protocols: new technologies and techniques for removing bacteria and the smear layer.
- Obturation: State of the art, centrally condensed gutta-percha technologies vs. single-cone techniques
* Please bring 2-3 accessed teeth for hands-on session.
- Dr. David Landwehr
UF St. Petersburg Dental Center
University Partnership Center
At St. Petersburg College
9200 113th St. N
Seminole, FL 33772
Continuing Education Units
7 contact hours. Participation.
Continuing Education at UFCD wishes to express its appreciation to Dentsply Tulsa Dental for unrestricted educational grants, which helped to make this course possible.
Team Discount Available
|Participant||Regular Fee||Early Bird Fee|
|(Expires 1 month before course date)|
|Dates||Location||Course #||AGD #|
|October 5, 2013 (Saturday)||Seminole||140444||070|