This course is tailored for novice and experienced general dentists and will review:
- Endo diagnosis (including 3D imaging), anesthesia (including hot teeth), access preparation and locating and instrumenting canals (including calcified and MB2) more efficiently and how to reduce file fractures, intra-canal medication, single vs. multiple appointment endo, warm predictable obturation and use of analgesics and antibiotics in endodontics.
- The recent and significant advances in endodontic protocols and armamentaria.
- The pros and cons, including clinical and financial ROI, of many new endodontic techniques and instruments.
The program will be very engaging, honest and include high quality 2D and 3D visuals and many High Definition clinical videos.
After attending this program the attendee should be able to:
- Know how to diagnose, endo access, locate canals and instrument more efficiently and safely using the latest generation of armamentaria.
- Understand the many fundamental and advanced aspects of endodontic treatment that every dentist should know.
Participants will learn, via exercises on acrylic and extracted teeth, how to locate, instrument and obturate canals (including calcified) more efficiently and safely.
- Dr. Manor Haas
Dr. Manor Haas is a Certified Specialist in Endodontics and is extensively involved in continuing dental education. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada and is on Staff at the University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry and the Hospital for Sick Children. He maintains a full time private practice limited to endodontics and microsurgery in Toronto. Dr. Haas has lectured internationally on nearly all aspects of modern endodontics. He has never had any financial or proprietary interest in any endodontic instrument or technique.
Continuing Education Units
7 CEUs. Participation.
- Dentist Fee: $279 (Early Bird) / $329 (Regular Fee)
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Networking Lunch Included
|Saturday, November 18, 2017||St. Petersburg Dental Center||180247||074|