The maturation of the field of implant dentistry with regards to technology, materials and the biologic interface has improved treatment efficiency as well as both esthetic and functional predictability. The streamlining of patient care to minimize surgical insult and improve restorative longevity has come to the forefront of clinical demands and continuing education. The utilization of a comprehensive and synergistic digital workflow, based on sound evidence-based principles and team communication, is one way to satisfy these demands.
Successful incorporation of these evolving digital protocols are bringing Immediate and esthetic success to a broader group of clinicians and their patients.
This presentation will focus on sound treatment philosophy incorporating the latest technology and digital options. Patient presentations highlighting step-wise planning and treatment will concentrate on clinical situations ranging from single tooth replacement to edentulous arches with a sub focus on immediate placement/loading of implants and esthetic outcomes.
In this presentation you will:
- Define and reference evidence-based digital approaches to accelerated and esthetic implant procedures
- Present evidence-based information relevant to these treatment protocols
- Become familiar with positioning implants using digital planning and template fabrication based on a comprehensive restorative plan
- Understand the planning and treatment options that utilize digital planning, implant placement and prosthesis fabrication
- Recognize available restorative materials and components that maximize durability, stability and esthetics
- William Martin, DMD, MS
- “I declare that neither I nor any member of my family has a financial arrangement or affiliation with any corporate organization offering financial support or grant monies for this continuing dental education program greater than $999, nor do I have a financial interest greater than $1,000 in any commercial product(s) I will discuss in the presentation.”
Continuing Education Units
7 CEUs (Lecture)
University of Florida
1395 Center Dr
Gainesville, FL 32610
- Dentist Fee: $299 (Early Bird) / $349 (Regular Fee)
- Auxiliary Fee: $149 (Early Bird) / $199 (Regular Fee)
- Friday: 8 am – 4:30 pm
- Breakfast & Networking Lunch included
Team Discount Available
|May 10, 2019||Gainesville, FL||190275||690|
***NOTE: New cancellation policy effective January 1, 2019
Continuing Dental Education at UFCD expresses appreciation to DELTA DENTAL for exhibitor support, which helped make this course possible