Many general dentists prefer to treat some endodontic cases The combination of performing adequate root canal treatment of appropriate cases and referring more complex cases should ensure maximal success for all of your endodontically treated cases. This course will review some of the basic concepts that need to be followed in order to attain maximal endodontic success.
A Hands-On Component Will Demonstrate:
- Scout files for pathfinding
- BioRace file sequence for achieving adequate apical sizes
- Bioceramic bonded root canal filling materials
Participants will be updated on modern endodontics including:
- Different approaches for vital versus necrotic cases
- Minimal apical sizes
- Irrigation protocols including ultrasonic activation
- Root filling with bonded systems
- The importance of the coronal seal
- Cases to Refer
- Participants need to bring 2-4 extracted teeth with access preparations completed.
- Martin Trope, D.M.D., Diplomate, American Board of Endodontist Faculty website
Continuing Education Units
7 CEUs. Participation.
Continuing Dental Education at UFCD expresses appreciation to Brasseler Endodontics and NextLevel Endodontics for unrestricted educational grants that helped make this course possible.
- Dentist Fee: $299 (Early Bird) / $349 (Regular Fee)
- Team Discount Available
- Networking lunch included
- 8am – 4pm