AM: Removable Dentures A Foundation for Implant Therapy
This course will cover an enhanced facial analysis application to identify realistic esthetic outcomes. The ability to demonstrate edentulous retention to the patient prior to delivery will be revealed. The making of patient directed recordings will improve both the digital and analog fabrication.
PM: A New Perspective in The Fabrication Implant Prosthesis
This course will demonstrate a Protocol and Algorithm for fabricating Complete Implant Restorations utilizing both analog and digital technology to obtain an optimal prosthesis.
After attending this program the attendee should be able to:
- Impression making for the dentate, immediate, implant retained overdenture patient to the total/partial edentulous patient.
- Make an accurate center bearing point tracing record for the full mouth restorative patient in 5 minutes.
- Differentiate between indications for bar, stud, and fixed implant attachments.
- Joseph J Massad, DDS (Faculty Website)
Continuing Education Units
6.5 CEUs. Lecture.
AGD # 616
Continuing Dental Education at UFCD expresses appreciation to Delta Dental Insurance Company for unrestricted educational grants, which helped make this course possible.
- Dentist Fee: $299 (Early Bird) / $349 (Regular Fee)
- Auxiliary Fee: $149 (Early Bird) / $199 (Regular Fee)
- Special Discounted Delta Dental Insurance Company Member Fee – Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Delta Member” for detailed information.
- Saturday 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Networking Lunch included
|February 4, 2017 (Saturday)||UFCD Gainesville, FL||170261||616|