Dr. Becker will lead you through the essential elements of Practice Management along with critical elements of clinical dentistry that are needed to bring profit, happiness and clinical success. He will bring together the philosophy of practice that so many of his students have enjoyed and have met with practice profitability. This class will be highly interactive and many of your long time questions will be answered.
- Learn how Dr. Becker’s Philosophy can play a role in your happiness and financial success
- Determine which parts of your current practice can be improved and which should be left as is
- Learn to improve your communication and motivational skills to patients so that they are more likely to accept your comprehensive treatment plans
- Change your approach to treatment planning so that single tooth dentistry becomes a thing of the past
- Determine how you can obtain greater acceptance in your complex treatment planning by the use of highly motivated Team members
Irwin Becker, DDS
“I declare that neither I nor any member of my family has a financial arrangement or affiliation with any corporate organization offering financial support or grant monies for this continuing dental education program greater than $999, nor do I have a financial interest greater than $1,000 in any commercial product(s) I will discuss in the presentation.”
Continuing Education Units
6 CEUs. Lecture.
AGD # 550
- Dentist Fee: $199 (Early Bird) / $249 (Regular Fee)
- Auxiliary Fee: $99 (Early Bird) / $149 (Regular Fee)
- Friday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Networking Lunch included
|September 9, 2016||Gainesville, FL||170256||550|