The Latest Techniques for Enhancing Your Practice
With this in-depth, hands-on learning experience, you will leave with the confidence needed to perform endodontic procedures from beginning to end with accuracy and efficiency. You will discover practical and scientifically proven techniques to incorporate into your root canal therapies that will aid in the predictable success of your procedures.
Reliable Endodontic Outcomes will take you through all aspects of the root canal treatment process, focusing on each element in detail. You will be guided systematically through access preparation and glide path management, innovative instrumentation techniques, irrigation protocols supported by activation technology and 3D fills in the most challenging canal systems. Develop a passion for endodontics from diagnosis to final obturation in this extended course.
• Ability to accurately diagnose endodontic cases and create a comprehensive treatment plan.
• Deeper understanding of every integrated step in endodontic therapy.
• Tips to avoid failures and overcome obstacles.
- Dr. Frank Cervone, DMD currently maintains a private practice limited to endodontics in Jacksonville Beach, FL. He received his DMD from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. After practicing general dentistry for 5 years, he completed specialty training in endodontics at the University of Pennsylvania graduate endodontic program where he later served as co-director of postdoctoral endodontics. Dr. Cervone is a diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics, has published numerous scientific and clinical papers, and has lectured both nationally and internationally on endodontic infections, dental trauma and contemporary endodontic treatment.
- “I declare that neither I nor any member of my family has a financial arrangement or affiliation with any corporate organization offering financial support or grant monies for this continuing dental education program greater than $999, nor do I have a financial interest greater than $1,000 in any commercial product(s) I will discuss in the presentation.”
Continuing Education Units
UF St. Petersburg Dental Center
University Partnership Center
At St. Petersburg College
9200 113th St. N
Seminole, FL 33772
- Dentist Fee: $279 (Early Bird) / $329 (Regular Fee)
- Auxiliary Fee: $199 (Early Bird) / $249 (Regular Fee)
- Saturday: 8am-4:30pm
Team Discount Available
|September 28, 2019||Seminole, FL||200074||070|
***NOTE: New cancellation policy effective January 1, 2019
Continuing Dental Education at UFCD expresses appreciation to DENTSPLY Sirona Endodontics for exhibitor support, which helped make this course possible.