In 2011 WaveOne was introduced to Endodontics. Due to its simplicity of use and the lack of procedural errors during cleaning and shaping, it has gained tremendous confidence and acceptance among GP’s as well as Endodontists worldwide. Now, with new metallurgy technology to improve the performance of NiTi instruments, “The Golden Era Of Root Canal Instrumentation” just started with WaveOne Gold. It took 4 years for the WaveOne Gold Team (Dr. Cliff Ruddle, Dr. Julian Webber, Dr. Willy Pertot and Dr. Sergio Kuttler), with support of Dentsply Maillefer, to create a brand new instrument, which will continue changing the way we perform root canal therapy.
Goals & Objectives
After this lecture course, the participants will be able to:
- Know the advantages of different alloy treatments to endodontic files
- Know the advantages of one single file NiTi system over other ones
- Understand the objectives of canal instrumentation and how to achieve these objectives with one single NiTi file system based on research
- Understand the ability of a single file system over multiple files systems in preparing canals without procedural errors
- Know the advantages of core-obturation materials for 3D obturation of the prepared canal space based on the “best evidence possible”
- Bring 2-3 accessed teeth
- Sergio Kuttler, BS; DDS
Dr. Sergio Kuttler received his Dental Degree in 1978, from the Universidad Tecnologica De Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico. He was in practice of General and Pediatric Dentistry for a number of years; in 1984 Dr. Kuttler received his Endodontic Certificate from the University of Southern California. He has been involved in academics since his graduation from USC, and practicing exclusively Endodontics. His major areas of scientific research interest include the performance of nickel-titanium endodontic instruments, three dimensional obturation of the root canal space; root canal irrigation and restoring endodontically treated teeth. Dr. Kuttler is a world-renowned endodontist and internationally recognized lecturer, he has presented over 500 national and worldwide courses and lectures in over 35 countries throughout 4 continents. He is the author of numerous scientific papers published in peer-reviewed journals, and contributor author in six endodontic textbooks. He has served on several editorial boards of journals (JOE, ENDODONTIC TOPICS, ENDODONTIC PRACTICE (US), ROOTS, Journal Of The Mexican Dental Association). Dr. Kuttler is former Chair of the Endodontic Department and Associate Dean For Advanced Education Programs at Nova Southeastern University College Of Dental Medicine; presently he is Co-Founder of the International Dental Institute and President/CEO International Endodontic Institute in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Continuing Education Units
7 CEUs. Participation.
- 30 participants
- Dentist Fee: $279 (Early Bird) / $329 (Regular Fee)
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Networking Lunch included
|Saturday, October 10, 2015||UF Campus – Gainesville, FL||160377||074|
Continuing Dental Education at UFCD expresses appreciation to Dentsply Tulsa Endo for unrestricted educational grants, which helped make this course possible.