Academy of Alumni & Friends Dental Fall Weekend: Image Visualization and Interpretation: Effective Radiographic Diagnosis
A plethora of conditions are seen within the maxillofacial complex including developmental, inflammatory, neo-plastic and metabolic conditions. Participants will learn case-based interpretation of these radiographic findings. The presentation will include 2-D and 3-D illustrated case presentations, discussions, and interactive radiographic interpretations.
- Differentiate between normal, incidental and abnormal findings.
- Recognize the radiographic findings of various disease processes.
- Learn how to systematically create a radiographic differential diagnosis
- Recognize the differences between benign and aggressive lesions.
- Identify the benefits and limitations of 2D and 3D imaging modalities.
- Anita Gohel, BDS, PhD
UF College of Dentistry
1395 Center Drive
Gainesville, FL 32610
Continuing Education Units
2 contact hours. Lecture.
|Dates||Course #||AGD #|
November 14, 2020
Click here to see Dental Fall Weekend info including football tickets, tailgate, schedule information and to register for the events!