Academy of Alumni & Friends Dental Fall Weekend: Tooth Supported Overdentures versus Implant Supported Overdentures
This course will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both tooth supported and implant supported overdentures. The rationale, indications and contra-indications for both tooth and implant supported overdentures will be presented along with a thorough literature review. Current available attachment systems will be presented and discussed. A series of clinical cases will be presented along with clinical tips and tricks.
- To become familiar with alternative overdenture treatment options
- To learn protocol for treatment planning overdenture cases
- To learn about current available attachment systems
- To be able to incorporate tips and tricks in everyday clinical practice
- Panagiotis Zoidis, DDS, MS, PhD (Faculty Website)
UF College of Dentistry
1395 Center Drive
Gainesville, FL 32610
Continuing Education Units
2 contact hours. Lecture.
|Dates||Course #||AGD #|
November 9, 2019
Click here to see Dental Fall Weekend info including football tickets, tailgate, schedule information and to register for the events!