Treating the fully edentulous patient can be one of the most rewarding endeavors in clinical dentistry. At the same time, it can be one of the most intimidating endeavors from a treatment planning and execution perspective. In this course, we will explore and simplify the principles that will lead to both surgical and prosthetic success for treating these patients with three different prosthetic solutions: digital complete dentures, digital over-dentures, and digital fixed hybrid solutions. The planning concepts, along with their accompanying clinical applications, will be discussed to help facilitate the daily implementation in practice.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- -Understand how to simplify clinical protocols to achieve great predictability with digital dentures
- Become familiar with the varied nuances relative to overdentures and how the digital workflow can benefit the practice.
- Review full arch implant planning and execution protocols to achieve prosthetic and surgical success
Meet the Speaker: Dr. Mark Ludlow
Dr. Mark Ludlow is the Section Head of Implant Dentistry, Digital Dentistry, and Removable Prosthodontics at the University of Utah School of Dentistry. He completed his DMD dental training at the University of Connecticut and received his MS in prosthodontics from the University of North Carolina. As a practicing and teaching prosthodontist, Dr. Ludlow’s passion is in the development and integration of digital technology in the practice of everyday implant and restorative dentistry.
- Zoom Webinar
- 1.5 Credit Hours
- Tuition: $59
- University of Florida Continuing Dental Education
- CE contact name & email: Angela Debono, Adebono@dental.ufl.edu
- Speaker name & contact info: Dr. Mark Ludlow email@example.com
WEBINAR CANCELLATION POLICY: Full refunds will be issued to registrants who cancel their registration no later than 48 hours before the course starting date/time. A 50% refund will be issued to registrants who cancel 48-24 hours before the course starting date/time. No refunds will be issued for registrants who does not login to the webinar or who cancels within 24 hours of the course starting date/time. Participants may phone the Continuing Education office to cancel, but a written request which includes the name and phone number of the person who paid for the course must be received by our office before a refund can be processed. This request can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.