The challenges of the worn dentition leave many mystified with what treatment is possible and affordable. Learn insights to proper assessment and treatment options that can vary greatly and yet still fulfill patient objectives and save teeth.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Learn how to assess and rebuild vertical dimension functionally and esthetically
- Understand the reason for wear/erosion and its impact on treatment planning
- Review treatment options that fit within financial comfort zone, integrating comprehensive exam findings of perio needs, TMJ issues, occlusal challenges, and habits contributing to wear/erosion
- Participate in case discussions on “what would you do” and how to plan and execute a restorative plan combining dentures, partials, crowns and major composite restorations
- Review detection of early wear how to protect and minimize further wear, as well as protection of patient’s investment in major restorative treatment
Meet the Speaker: Marshall D. Fagin, DDS
Marshall D. Fagin, DDS Prosthodontist; international lecturer and educator for over 40 years; private practice; part-time Clinical Associate Professor at SUNY’s Dental School in the Post-Grad Prosthodontic Residency Program. He was awarded Diplomat status in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists in 1994 and is a Fellowship recipient of the International College of Dentists for his contributions to Dentistry.
- Zoom Webinar
- 1.5 Credit Hours
- Tuition: $59
- University of Florida Continuing Dental Education
- CE email: email@example.com
10PM (EST), 8PM (CST), 5PM (PST)
WEBINAR CANCELLATION POLICY: Full refunds will be issued to registrants who cancel their registration no later than 48 hours before the course starting date/time. A 50% refund will be issued to registrants who cancel 48-24 hours before the course starting date/time. No refunds will be issued for registrants who does not login to the webinar or who cancels within 24 hours of the course starting date/time. Participants may phone the Continuing Education office to cancel, but a written request which includes the name and phone number of the person who paid for the course must be received by our office before a refund can be processed. This request can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.