Comprehensive Dentistry Program Class 29: FL AGD MasterTrack Course
Earn your Mastership requirements in only 25 months with UF’s one-of-a-kind MasterTrack Comprehensive Dentistry Program.
|Curriculum Hours||Location||Schedule||Apply Today||Registration Fee|
|600 CEUs||Gainesville, FL||Download||Download Application||$26,725 (payment options)|
UF College of Dentistry has been offering this unique program for over 35 years providing dentists an opportunity to:
- Earn 600 credits toward a Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry MAGD.
- Seek Diplomate status with the American Board of General Dentists upon successful completion.
- Interact with instructors specializing in different fields; with evidence-based, research supported insights into the latest advancements in the profession.
- Network with practitioners nationally and internationally.
- Compile a body of reference material for practical, immediate use in your practice.
- Expand knowledge for newly licensed dentists or introduce new skills for experienced dentists.
The course curriculum parallels the requirements for Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry. A certificate of completion is awarded to each candidate that meets requirements in the following areas:
|Operative Dentistry||46 hours|
|Fixed Prosthodontics||46 hours|
|Removable Prosthodontics||46 hours|
|Oral Surgery||46 hours|
|Practice Management||24 hours|
|Basic Science||12 hours|
|Special Patient Care||12 hours|
|Oral Medicine/Oral Diagnosis||12 hours|
|Pediatric Dentistry||12 hours|
|Orofacial Pain||12 hours|
|Anesthesia/Pain Management/Sedation/Pharmacology||12 hours|
|Total Hours||600 hours|
James Haddix, D.M.D.
- Associate Professor, Endodontics
- Director, Comprehensive Dentistry Program at UF
- Assistant Dean of Continuing Dental Education
“As past president of FL AGD, a graduate of CDP-22 and visiting faculty for CDP-23 – CDP-28, I cannot overstate the value and strength of this program. The personal enjoyment and professional growth derived from this program can best be illustrated by the number of individuals who have been repeat participants. I would like to encourage you to contact Dr. Jim Haddix, program director, or any of the other helpful people in the Department of Continuing Dental Education concerning questions about the program. We look forward to hearing from you!”
– Tony Menendez, DDS, MAGD
Just a few courses short of your AGD Mastership requirements? UF’s FAGD Mastership Prep Course may be your answer. You may register for selected sessions on a space available basis at $1,169 per 20 CEU, Participation. View the first year’s schedule for a complete list of dates and contact us at 1-888-550-4590 with your desired dates.
- Course #: 180003
- Dates: June 2016 – June 2018
- Fri/Sat: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Breakfast and Networking lunch are included)
- Sun: 8 a.m. – noon (Breakfast is included)
- Location: Gainesville, FL
- Registration Fee: $26,725
- Payable with an initial deposit of $2,500 and $969 monthly attendance fees. This program has been approved for tuition payment under the Post-911 GI bill – please call registrar at 888-550-4590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
UF College of Dentistry
1395 Center Drive
Gainesville, FL 32610