Basic Oral Surgery and Grafting for the General Practitioner
This course will review the basic tenants of oral surgery appropriate for the general practitioner. Advanced review of surgical techniques and grafting of the maxillofacial region will be introduced and opportunities for hands on practice will be given. With a small group, more individualized attention regarding techniques and the nuances of grafting will be explained in detail. Perioperative management and postoperative expectations will finalize the course.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- The practitioner will review the surgical tenants and techniques of basic oral surgical procedures
- To learn about grafting options, techniques and adjuncts for the maxillofacial region
- Practice the technique of ridge preservation grafting
- Learn what to expect in the perioperative period of patient healing, complications and the management thereof.
- John Hardeman, MD, DDS (Faculty Website)
- “I declare that neither I nor any member of my family has a financial arrangement or affiliation with any corporate organization offering financial support or grant monies for this continuing dental education program greater than $999, nor do I have a financial interest greater than $1,000 in any commercial product(s) I will discuss in the presentation.”
Continuing Education Units
6 Contact hours. Participation
- Dentist Fee: $299 (Early Bird) / $349 (Regular Fee)
- Auxiliary Fee: $99 (Early Bird) / $149 (Regular Fee)
- Networking Lunch included
- 9AM – 4PM
|August 20, 2021||Gainesville, FL||220010||310|