Biologic Complications in Implant Dentistry
Dental implants are increasingly being used as the primary choice to restore function and esthetics in our patients. With this, clinicians are seeing an increase in biologic, mechanical and technical complications associated with these rehabilitations. This presentation will focus on the biologic situations, by presenting a structured, evidence-based approach into the diagnosis, management and prevention of these complications.
Several questions will be answered during this lecture:
How do we perform an examination of a dental implant and restoration? What is the difference between mucositis and peri-implantitis? Are there any risk factors for getting peri-implantitis? When is an implant considered failing?
- What are the treatment options for a failing implant?
- When do we “hang it up” and start over?
- Be able to diagnose and describe the etiology of peri-implantitis
- Understand the risk factors, prevention and treatment of peri- implantitis
- Understand the options for treatment of peri-implantitis
- Become familiar with the procedures for implant removal
- Luiz H. Gonzaga DDS, MS
Continuing Education Units
6 CEUs. Lecture.
AGD # 690
- Dentist Fee: $239 (Early Bird) / $289 (Regular Fee)
- Auxiliary Fee: $99 (Early Bird) / $149 (Regular Fee)
- Friday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Networking Lunch included
- BUNDLE and SAVE: Find out how by clicking here
|October 4, 2019||Gainesville, FL||200145||690|