Demystifying Isolation and Matrices for Adhesive Restorations
Designed for all levels of dental assistants and dentists, this course is an interactive hands-on workshop in which will review all the important matrix system in the market to become competent in different situations and to optimize treatments. The course will review the different type of isolation system from the basic rubber dam to advanced techniques to facilitate the resin composite adaptation and longevity of the restoration. A majority of the esthetics cases acceptance depends on the planning of the case. Mock-ups play an essential role in selling the cases. We will help you understand this procedure to help your practice grow in esthetic cases.
- Learn how to isolate teeth in less than 5 minutes with basic and advanced techniques
- Recognize the different types of sectional matrices for posterior teeth and learn how to use them
- Understand the different types of mylar strips for anterior teeth for various preparations
- Learn how to create mock ups and get more acceptance of esthetic cases
- Alex Delgado, DDS (Faculty Website)
- “I declare that neither I nor any member of my family has a financial arrangement or affiliation with any corporate organization offering financial support or grant monies for this continuing dental education program greater than $999, nor do I have a financial interest greater than $1,000 in any commercial product(s) I will discuss in the presentation.”
Continuing Education Units
6.5 Contact hours (Participation)
This course offered with assistance from educational grants from Ultradent Products, Inc.
- Dentist Fee: $249 (Early Bird) / $299 (Regular Fee)
- Auxiliary Fee: $249 (Early Bird) / $299 (Regular Fee)
- Networking Lunch included
Team Discount Available
|May 8, 2021||Gainesville, FL||200333||250|