Dentistry Update 2020: the Best of Everything: The Bottom Line On Outstanding Products and Concepts That Are Routinely Used In Practice
A fast-paced course designed for the general practitioner encompassing all areas of dentistry. Come learn real world tips from Dr. Michael R. Dorociak, a practicing clinician who focuses on the best materials, devices, and techniques in dentistry. As a Project Director and Chairman of the Board for Gordon J. Christensen Clinicians Report, Dr. Dorociak will present the latest research and cutting edge information in a practical, entertaining, and highly useful format. With the leadership of Dr. Gordon Christensen, Clinicians Report is the original and only independent dental product testing organization.
- Decide which cements work best, examine controversies in dentistry, and review screening for oral cancer.
- Understand new curing lights are improved, decide between laser and electrosurgery, and explore what crown type is best.
- Look at intraoral cameras, the zirconia revolution, and how to remove a lithium disilicate or zirconia crown.
- Are bioactive materials better?
Take home practice management, restorative, and oral surgery pearls. All of this and many more highly relevant topics in all areas of dentistry!
This course is designed for those who operate in the trenches on a routine basis. You will come away with an appreciation of what works and what is best for your practice. Come and enjoy the hottest topics in dentistry. The objective is simple: Learn today and use tomorrow!
- Discover a new passion for dentistry
- Evaluate new products and techniques.
- Decide what technology is best suited for your practice
- Perform procedures faster, easier, and with higher quality
- Go home reinvigorated about new concepts
- Motivate patients toward acceptance of new treatment options
- Discover ways to make your practice more profitable and enjoyable
- Michael R. Dorociak, D.D.S, M.A.G.D., Chairman of the Board and Project Director Gordon J. Christensen Clinicians Report Faculty Website
- “I declare that neither I nor any member of my family has a financial arrangement or affiliation with any corporate organization offering financial support or grant monies for this continuing dental education program greater than $999, nor do I have a financial interest greater than $1,000 in any commercial product(s) I will discuss in the presentation.”
UF St. Petersburg Dental Center
University Partnership Center
At St. Petersburg College
9200 113th St. N
Seminole, FL 33772
Continuing Education Units
7 contact hours. Lecture.
Team Discount Available
|Participant||Regular Fee||Early Bird Fee|
|(Expires 1 month before course date)|
|Dates||Location||Course #||AGD #|
|November 14, 2020||Seminole, FL||200140||250|
|September 25, 2021||Seminole, FL||220005||250|
***NOTE: New cancellation policy effective January 1, 2019
Connect With Us