Efficient and Effective Endodontics: Enhance Your Practice and Skills Through Endodontics
This comprehensive hands-on course will take you through all the aspects needed to take your practice to the next level by utilizing the latest and most efficient endodontic techniques. In just one day, you will gain practical skills that can be immediately incorporated into your day to day work flow. With these fresh techniques, you will build confidence in your endodontic outcomes and trust that they will be consistently successful.
- Learn key indicators for endodontic diagnosis and case selection
- Gain a greater appreciation for access and canal preparation
- Work with the latest tools for efficient endodontic shaping
- Explore the available options for effective irrigation
- Experience state of the art methods for delivering warm, flowable gutta-percha
- Troy McGrew, D.D.S.
- “I declare that neither I nor any member of my family has a financial arrangement or affiliation with any corporate organization offering financial support or grant monies for this continuing dental education program greater than $999, nor do I have a financial interest greater than $1,000 in any commercial product(s) I will discuss in the presentation.”
Continuing Education Units
7 CEUs. Participation.
- 30 participants
- Dentist Fee: $279 (Early Bird) / $329 (Regular Fee)
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Networking Lunch included
|Saturday, April 23, 2016||St. Petersburg Dental Center||160380||074|
Continuing Education at UFCD wishes to express its appreciation to DENTSPLY Tulsa Dental Specialties for exhibitor support.