Endodontics: From Evidence to Clinical Practice
Endodontics has experienced a wave of technological advances in recent time. Many of these advances can be used to aid the clinician in producing a higher quality product while doing root canals for their patient. This course will discuss some of these technological advances and examine the scientific evidence related to their clinical usefulness.
- Explain new philosophies related to access opening
- Understand the role of irrigation on endodontic outcomes
- Discuss some of the recent advances in technology in the clinical practice of endodontics and how they can be used, based on the evidence, to improve our results from diagnosis through case completion.
Roberta Pileggi, DDS, MS Faculty Website
Dr. Pileggi received her D.D.S. degree at University Paulista in Brazil. She completed both her Master’s degree and Certificate in Endodontics at the University of Maryland College of Dental Surgery.
In 2005, she completed a fellowship in education at Baylor College of Medicine and University of Texas at Houston. Dr. Pileggi has received numerous faculty awards including the Edward Osetek Award given by the American Association of Endodontists. Currently, she has been funded in her main research interest of trauma, bone and inflammation.
Dr. Pileggi was officially appointed Director of the Graduate Endodontic Program on July 1, 2009. She was appointed Chair of the Endodontics department effective January 1, 2010.
Dr. Pileggi is a Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics.
UF College of Dentistry
1395 Center Drive
Gainesville, FL 32610
Continuing Education Units
6 Contact Hours. Lecture.
AGD # 070
- Dentist Fee: $239 (Early Bird) / $289 (Regular Fee)
- Auxiliary Fee: $99 (Early Bird) / $149 (Regular Fee)
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Networking Lunch included
- ***NOTE: New cancellation policy effective January 1, 2019
|September, 2020||Gainesville, FL||200837||730|
Connect With Us