Erosive Tooth Wear: Etiology, Diagnosis, Risk Factor and Management: A Webinar
This course will provide a comprehensive overview and information about erosive tooth wear, the clinical signs, risk factor, and intrinsic/extrinsic factors. You will also learn methods to prevent and manage this pervasive condition. A showcase of clinical cases and treatments will be provided.
- Understand what is tooth erosive wear
- Recognize the etiology of all the wear patterns
- Master concepts about dental erosion.
- Learn on how to diagnose dental erosion.
- Review risk factors and prevention
Alex Delgado, DDS (Faculty Website)
- “I declare that neither I nor any member of my family has a financial arrangement or affiliation with any corporate organization offering financial support or grant monies for this continuing dental education program greater than $999, nor do I have a financial interest greater than $1,000 in any commercial product(s) I will discuss in the presentation.”
Continuing Education Units
1.5 Contact hours (Lecture)
Location – Webinar
- $59 – Zoom meeting webinar
- 1.5-hour Webinar
|August 4, 2020||Web Based – 6pm – 7:30pm||210305||250|
WEBINAR CANCELLATION POLICY: Full refunds will be issued to registrants who cancel their registration no later than 48 hours before the course starting date/time. A 50% refund will be issued to registrants who cancel 48-24 hours before the course starting date/time. No refunds will be issued for registrants who does not login to the webinar or who cancels within 24 hours of the course starting date/time. Participants may phone the Continuing Education office to cancel, but a written request which includes the name and phone number of the person who paid for the course must be received by our office before a refund can be processed. This request can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect With Us