Get Your Head in the Game this Football Season and Join Us for This Unique One Day Event Covering Six Different Specialties!
This program is designed by specialties, providing the general practitioner with an organized and structured overview of different disciplines in dentistry. The course will offer an update on Oral Maxillofacial Radiology, Endodontics, Restorative Dentistry, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Periodontics, and Orthodontics.
Understand the importance of radiographic interpretation and diagnosis.
· Learn the evidence-based perspective with clear alignments.
· Review root resorption protocols and clinical guidelines.
· Learn the different trauma treatment modalities in oral surgery.
· Expand knowledge of current concepts in adhesive cementation.
· Recognize the importance of managing periodontal surgeries.
The Cheat Sheet of Topics
A Play-by-Play Molar-Incisor Hypomineralization – Dr. Ana P. Ribeiro
Clear Aligners in Orthodontics: The Hidden Playbook/ EBD Perspective – Dr. Sara Abu Arqub
Resorptions: How to Tackle Them and What to Expect – Dr. Indaia Leibovitch
Oral and Maxillofacial Trauma Across the Finish Line – Dr. Danielle Freburg-Hoffmaister
How to Score Big in Adhesive Cementation – Dr. Patricia Pereira
Touchdown! Getting an Extra Kick Out of Periodontal Surgery – Dr. Karin Schey
Ana Paula P Dias Ribeiro DDS, MS, PhD
Sarah H Abu Arqub BDS, M.Sc., M.Dent.Sc.
Danielle L Freburg-Hoffmeister MD, DDS
Patricia Pereira DDS, PhD
Meet The Team
- “I declare that neither I nor any member of my family has a financial arrangement or affiliation with any corporate organization offering financial support or grant monies for this continuing dental education program greater than $999, nor do I have a financial interest greater than $1,000 in any commercial product(s) I will discuss in the presentation.”
Dental Team with Dentist: $99
10% Dentist Early Bird Discount ends 30 days prior to the course date.
30 Participant Limit
7 CEU (Lecture)
UF College of Dentistry
1395 Center Drive
Gainesville, FL 32610
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2023
9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Networking Lunch Included
Cancellation Policy effective January 1, 2019.