The course will describe basic mechanism of drug interation such as antagonism and synergysm and will focus on serious interaction between drugs such as pain medication and blood thinners as well as use of antibiotics that may result in serious outcomes for the patients.
New principles in Pharmacology of “personalized medicine” will be presented and discussed
- Familiarize with common drugs used in Dentistry
- Understand the Pharmacological principles associated with drug metabolism
- Familiarize with potential drug interaction among common dental agents and other medications
- Familiarize with genetic peomorphism of CYP 450
- “I declare that neither I nor any member of my family has a financial arrangement or affiliation with any corporate organization offering financial support or grant monies for this continuing dental education program greater than $999, nor do I have a financial interest greater than $1,000 in any commercial product(s) I will discuss in the presentation.”
15 Participant Limit
3 CEU (Lecture)
UF College of Dentistry
1395 Center Drive
Gainesville, FL 32610
FRIDAY, January 27, 2023
Cancellation Policy effective January 1, 2019.