In this course, you will learn about what happens after periodontal surgery. Evaluating therapy outcomes is an important part of any surgical procedure. Whether you are performing the surgery yourself or referring your patient to a periodontist, you will want to be able to evaluate if the surgery was successful or if there were complications from surgery. Complications after extraction with site preservation, membrane exposure after grafting, and premature suture loss are just a few topics to be discussed.
- Predict post-op complications
- Predict surgical outcomes/expectations from periodontal surgery
- Identify and develop a treatment plan for complications of site preservation, crown lengthening, membrane exposure, and premature suture loosening
- Review current, evidence based, post-op recommendations for pain and infection control
- “I declare that neither I nor any member of my family has a financial arrangement or affiliation with any corporate organization offering financial support or grant monies for this continuing dental education program greater than $999, nor do I have a financial interest greater than $1,000 in any commercial product(s) I will discuss in the presentation.”
Auxiliary w/DN: $99
15 Participant Limit
3 CEU (Lecture)
UF College of Dentistry
1395 Center Drive
Gainesville, FL 32610
FRIDAY, February 10, 2023
Cancellation Policy effective January 1, 2019.