Foundation Level Implant Dentistry: And Optional ITI Foundation Level Certification
This hands-on program is designed to take learners through a basic step-by-step learning experience to prepare for:
- Practical clinical skills involved in routine monitoring of existing implants.
- Assessment, treatment planning, and restoration of SAC straightforward patient cases.
- Have a sound theoretical foundation-level knowledge of implant dentistry.
- Be able to assess prospective patients and identify straightforward cases according to the SAC classification.
- Be able to restore straightforward, single-tooth spaces.
- Have knowledge of peri-implant tissue health and implant prosthesis maintenance.
- Be able to manage simple complications.
This course meets the criteria for the hands-on portion of ITI Foundation Level Certification.
*This course is offered with assistance from educational grants from the Straumann USA, LLC
- Luiz H. Gonzaga DDS, MS
University of Florida – College of Dentistry
Continuing Education Units
7 CEUs. Participation
AGD # 690
- Dentist Fee: $500
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Networking Lunch included
- NOTE: Cancellation for this course must be made by February 27, 2020 to receive an opportunity to reschedule or obtain a full refund. Cancellation within 30 days of the scheduled course date, or persons who fail to attend the course with no notice, will forfeit all registration fees AND will be assessed an additional $500 fee to reschedule the hands-on program.
|March 28, 2020||Gainesville, FL||200701||690|