Full-arch Fixed Solutions: Planning, Placement and Restoration
The treatment of complete and single arch edentulism remains a significant priority for dental clinicians. With
an aging population and advances in medicine, more patients with complex medical and dental needs,
inclusive of edentulism, will seek care. This program will address the physical complexities of edentulism and
requirements of a comprehensive pre-treatment analysis that will focus on providing the surgical and
restorative options for our patients. The incorporation of digital technologies that assist in the acquisition of
patient data and software for planning the dental implants will be covered in detail. Various guided
technologies used in the placement of dental implants along with the use of pre-fabricated interim
restorations will be highlighted based on indications, pros and cons of use. Restorative procedures including;
treatment steps, prosthesis design, abutment and material selection will be covered. Recall and
maintenance procedures for these patients will be introduced with regards to frequency and procedures.
The hands-on component will offer the participants an experience with CBCT guided implant placement in
a simulated edentulous arch followed by abutment selection and denture conversion utilizing an immediate
This 2-day course offers a great opportunity for networking and collaboration between members of the entire
treatment team. Sign-up today and join us for valuable information packed with practical pearls that you
and your patients can benefit from.
- To recognize factors of significance in the assessment of treatment outcomes, with particular
reference to the full-arch situation.
- Become familiar with the varying philosophies in positioning & restoring implants to maximize
available bone (native and grafted) based upon a restorative plan.
- Understand the available planning and treatment options utilizing digital planning and implant
- Become familiar with implant placement protocol in full arches.
- Recognize the available restorative materials & components that maximize durability, function and
Technology Used in This Course
- Straumann coDiagnostiX software for surgical planning and template design
- Straumann Guided Surgery for the placement of dental implants (STL, BLT, BLX)
*This course is offered with assistance from educational grants from the Straumann USA, LLC
- Will Martin, DMD, MS (Faculty Website)
- *I , (or an immediate family member) have a financial interest of $1,000 or greater or an affiliation with the corporate organization offering financial support of grant monies for this continuing dental education program and/or I have a financial interest in commercial product(s) which I will discuss in my presentation. (Grants/Research Support-Straumann Company, & Consultant-Straumann Company)
- Luiz Gonzaga, DDS, MS (Faculty Website)
- *I , (or an immediate family member) have a financial interest of $1,000 or greater or an affiliation with the corporate organization offering financial support of grant monies for this continuing dental education program and/or I have a financial interest in commercial product(s) which I will discuss in my presentation. (Grants/Research Support-Straumann Company, & Consultant-3Shape)
Continuing Education Units
16 Contact Hours. Participation.
Continuing Education at UFCD wishes to express its appreciation to Coredent Advancements and 3-Shape, Inc for support in making this course possible.
- Dentist Fee: $1,199 (Early Bird) / $1,499 (Regular Fee)
- Auxiliaries (must be in attendance with DN) $249 (Early Bird) / $299 (Regular Fee)
- Team Discount Available
- Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Networking lunch on Friday and Saturday
Team Discount Available
***NOTE: New cancellation policy effective January 1, 2019
|April 23-24, 2021||Gainesville, FL||210190||690|