How to Read a Pan?
The panoramic imaging physics, indications, basics principles of interpretation, panoramic anatomy, technique errors and their correction will be discussed. Development of a differential diagnosis and the rationale for need of additional imaging or referral will also be included. Several cases will be discussed in an interactive session to introduce a critical thinking component with examples of pathoses observed in daily radiographic practice.
This course will enable participants to understand the following:
- Principles of panoramic image formation
- Basic interpretation of panoramic radiographs
- Recognition of important anatomic landmarks
- How to distinguish normal from abnormal
- Normal anatomic variants
- Technique errors and artifacts
- Radiographic features of different lesions
- Development of a differential diagnosis
- Rationale for requirement of additional/advanced imaging
- Deeba Kashtwari, BDS, MS
Continuing Education Units
6 CEUs. Lecture.
AGD # 730
- Dentist Fee: $199 (Early Bird) / $249 (Regular Fee)
- Auxiliary Fee: $99 (Early Bird) / $149 (Regular Fee)
- Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Networking Lunch included
|September 8, 2017 (Friday)||UFCD Gainesville, FL||180240||730||(Cancelled)|