Dr. Azadani will present an overview of traumatic injuries to the teeth with a focus on the diagnosis and emergency management of traumatized teeth. Dr. Azadani will also share clinical case examples of dental injuries and the application of the International Association of Dental
Traumatology guidelines to their emergency and long-term management.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the systematic method of oral examination in traumatic dental injuries
- Identify different types of traumatic injuries to the teeth
- Identify dental injuries that need emergency care
- Explain emergency management of dental fractures and periodontal injuries 5- Educate the patient about the long term follow-up for traumatized teeth
Meet the Speaker: Dr. Ehsan N. Azadani
Ehsan Azadani, DDS, MS is an Assistant Professor in the Division of Pediatric Dentistry at Ohio State University and an attending at Nationwide Children’s Hospital Department of Dentistry, Columbus, OH. After his graduation from OSU, he joined the faculty at the OSU and NCH where teaches pediatric dental residents and dental students. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. His research and teaching focus on traumatic dental injuries to the primary and young permanent dentition.
- Zoom Webinar
- 2 Credit Hours
- Tuition: $69
- Ohio State University College of Dentistry
- CE contact name & email: Don Gray, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speaker name & contact info: Dr. Ehsan N. Azadani, email@example.com
8PM (EST), 7PM (CST), 5PM (PST)
WEBINAR CANCELLATION POLICY: Full refunds will be issued to registrants who cancel their registration no later than 48 hours before the course starting date/time. A 50% refund will be issued to registrants who cancel 48-24 hours before the course starting date/time. No refunds will be issued for registrants who does not login to the webinar or who cancels within 24 hours of the course starting date/time. Participants may phone the Continuing Education office to cancel, but a written request which includes the name and phone number of the person who paid for the course must be received by our office before a refund can be processed. This request can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.