4th Annual Practice Management Symposium and EPM Alumni Reunion: Today's Most Effective Dental Social Media Marketing & Reviews Strategies for Growing Your Practice
Social media marketing for dentists has grown up. And while specific tools and tactics are always changing, the principles that drive effectiveness remain the same. Jack Hadley will lead you through a lively, highly visual journey to your own practice’s social media marketing nirvana. Whether you’re just getting started, or you’re already a social media maverick, you’ll leave this course with a crystal clear understanding of how social media marketing works for dental practices, along with tons of actionable takeaway ideas you’ll use immediately in your own practice.
- Digital Dental Marketing: Where it is and where it’s headed.
- Online Reputation Management: Why it matters and what to do.
- Effective Social Media: It starts INSIDE your practice.
- Tools & Platforms: Which ones work best, and why.
- Start creating “share-worthy” content that helps new patients find you.
- Implement simple methods for getting great reviews (and more of them).
- Empower team members with participation skills that work.
- Effectively manage your limited marketing time.
- Better retain existing patients using case study examples.
|7:00-8:15||Check-in and Breakfast|
|11:45-1:15||Networking Lunch and Vendor Fair|
- Jack teaches Social Media Marketing to MBA students at Brigham Young University’s Marriott School of Management in Provo, Utah. He is also a founding partner at My Social Practice, an agency that provides social media marketing ideas, content, strategy, and support to dental practices worldwide.
- I have a relationship with the following company that may be relevant to this course:
- My Social Practice
Annelise Ydstebo Driscoll, MBA, PhD
- Dr. Driscoll is an accomplished Educator, Administrator, Researcher, Published Author and Consultant with approximately 30+ years’ experience in Health Care. She brings with her an extensive background in oral health and dentistry.
- Dr. Driscoll has been in the Healthcare Administrative field for 25 years in private, public and corporate practices of different sizes, before transitioning to 10 years of academic teaching, research, public speaking, published author and peer-reviewed journal editor, and consultative project development in a health executive capacity.
- She completed her Executive MBA from the University of Central Florida, College of Business and her PhD in Public Affairs/Healthcare Administration at UCF’s College of Health and Public Affairs.
- Having spent the majority of her career integrally involved in the business side of dentistry, Dr. Driscoll has a strong passion for providing comprehensive, contemporary, and applicable education to assist dentists in protecting their dental practices and assets.
- Dr. Driscoll is a full time faculty member in the Restorative Dental Sciences Department and the founding Director/Instructor of the Executive Practice Management™ Program for Dentists at the University of Florida, College of Dentistry.
- In addition to teaching DMD students, Residents, and developing the Executive Practice Management™ curriculum at the University of Florida, College of Dentistry, Dr. Driscoll taught at the University of Central Florida, College of Health and Public Affairs in the Health Professions/Health Informatics Management Department.
- She has worked collaboratively as an Affiliate Assistant Professor of Research at the University of South Florida, College of Public Health, Community and Family Health Department, in the area of HPV-related oral cancer and oral systemic correlations.
- She has also built both the FSU Dental Center (Consultative Project) & the UCF Dental Center (Consultative Project then Founding Director of Dental Services).
- Practice Management Systems, Dr. Driscoll’s personalized consulting firm, specializes in large-scale dental facility design, build out and operational projects, one-on-one consulting for dentists on Practice Legal Compliance, Operating Systems Development, and Dental Financial Systems Overhaul for Profit Maximization.
- She has approximately 800 copyrighted works/systems on file with the US Library of Congress’ Copyright Office.
Continuing Education Units
6 CEUs. Lecture.
AGD # 550
- Dentist Fee: $299 (Early Bird) / $349 (Regular Fee)
- Practice Administrator attending with DN: $200 (Early Bird) / $250 (Regular Fee)
- This course is for dentists only.
- Sat. 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- 7:00 am check-in & breakfast
- Networking Breakfast and Lunch included
|August 24, 2019||Gainesville, FL||200024||550|
***NOTE: New Cancellation policy effective January 1, 2019