4th Annual Practice Management Symposium and EPM Alumni Reunion: From Associate to Partner and Beyond...
Taking on Associates and transitioning them into buy-in Partners is a goal of many dentists. The process can be overwhelming and lead to failed attempts without sufficient information on how to structure and design the process. From the creation of the agreement to the aspects of a buy-in partnership, and financial distributions thereafter, this course will provide the foundation for dentists to understand the process.
After attending this program, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the goals of the associateship
- Establish the planning process and timeframes for associateships
- Review agreements for terms, classifications, and compensation structures
- Illuminate strategies for successful negotiations
- Assess the practice’s financial position for valuation
- Identify the various options for partnership buy-in
- Determine the allocation of expenses, equity and profit distributions
- Apply the process to both established practices and start-up practices
|7:00-8:15||Check-in and Breakfast|
|11:45-1:15||Networking Lunch and Vendor Fair|
Continuing Education Units
6 CEUs. Lecture.
AGD # 550
- Dentist Fee: $299 (Early Bird) / $349 (Regular Fee)
- Practice Administrator attending with DN: $200 (Early Bird) / $250 (Regular Fee)
- This course is for dentists only.
- Sat. 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- 7:00 am check-in & breakfast
- Networking Breakfast and Lunch included
***NOTE: New Cancellation policy effective January 1, 2019