Reliable Endodontic Outcomes: The Latest Techniques for Enhancing Your Practice
The Latest Techniques for Enhancing Your Practice
With this in-depth, hands-on learning experience, you will leave with the confidence needed to perform endodontic procedures from beginning to end with accuracy and efficiency. You will discover practical and scientifically proven techniques to incorporate into your root canal therapies that will aid in the predictable success of your procedures.
Reliable Endodontic Outcomes will take you through all aspects of the root canal treatment process, focusing on each element in detail. You will be guided systematically through access preparation and glide path management, innovative instrumentation techniques, irrigation protocols supported by activation technology and 3D fills in the most challenging canal systems. Develop a passion for endodontics from diagnosis to final obturation in this extended course.
• Ability to accurately diagnose endodontic cases and create a comprehensive treatment plan.
• Deeper understanding of every integrated step in endodontic therapy.
• Tips to avoid failures and overcome obstacles.
- Dr. Cunha is currently a professor in Canada at the University of Manitoba in the division of endodontics. He has taught internationally in endodontics for more than a decade. He received his undergraduate dental degree in 1994, which he obtained from the Pontificia Universidade Catolica de Campinas in Campinas, SP-Brazil. His post-graduate studies include a Specialty degree in Endodontics obtained in 1997 from the State University of Campinas; in 2002, a MSc degree in Clinical Dentistry (Endodontics), and in 2006, a PhD degree in Dental Sciences both of which he received from Sao Leopoldo Mandic Centre for Dental Research.
Dr. Cunha has been an Assistant Professor at the Pontificia Universidade Catolica de Campinas since 2001 in the Division of Endodontics. He has taught at the preclinical and clinical levels; has been a guest speaker at many events in Brazil and South America. He has published a multitude of papers and abstracts in several Brazilian journals as well as International journals. Dr. Cunha is a reviewer for the IEJ and JOE and also an Associate Editor of the South Brazilian Dentistry Journal.
- “I declare that neither I nor any member of my family has a financial arrangement or affiliation with any corporate organization offering financial support or grant monies for this continuing dental education program greater than $999, nor do I have a financial interest greater than $1,000 in any commercial product(s) I will discuss in the presentation.”
Continuing Education Units
7 Contact hours – Lecture
UF St. Petersburg Dental Center
University Partnership Center
At St. Petersburg College
9200 113th St. N
Seminole, FL 33772
- Dentist Fee: $279 (Early Bird) / $329 (Regular Fee)
- Auxiliary Fee: $199 (Early Bird) / $249 (Regular Fee)
- Saturday: 8am-4:30pm
Team Discount Available
|September 28, 2019||Seminole, FL||200074||070|
***NOTE: New cancellation policy effective January 1, 2019
Continuing Dental Education at UFCD expresses appreciation to DENTSPLY Sirona Endodontics for exhibitor support, which helped make this course possible.