During this course a comprehensive review of current protocols and techniques required to perform a proper diagnosis and treatment plan will be described. This presentation covers the importance of a differential diagnosis for the worn dentition, a step-by-step approach how to diagnose, treatment plan and sequence esthetic rehabilitation of patients with severe worn dentition. Including smile design, bonded esthetic prototypes, all ceramic system selection based on risk assessment, adhesive system selection, and bonding sequence, with a focus on occlusal design in order to minimize remakes and complications overtime.
- Learn critical diagnostic steps in evaluating patients for smile design
- Revise key elements of interdisciplinary treatment planning
- Learn the clinical factors and challenges that come into play when treating the severely worn dentition.
- Learn when it is necessary to alter the vertical dimension in treating the severely worn dentition and how to design and sequence therapy to accomplish this goal.
- Revise current ceramic selection, materials for bonding and prototypes and digital tools in treatment plan and execution
Celin Arce, DDS, MS, FACP a board-certified prosthodontist, received his dental degree from University Latina of Costa Rica. He completed a residency in advanced prosthodontics at the University of Alabama (UAB) at Birmingham and a master of science in clinical dentistry. A diplomate of the American Board of Prosthodontics and fellow of the American College of Prosthodontists, Dr. Arce serves as assistant professor of the restorative sciences department at UAB School of Dentistry.
“I declare that neither I nor any member of my family has a financial arrangement or affiliation with any corporate organization offering financial support or grant monies for this continuing dental education program greater than $999, nor do I have a financial interest greater than $1,000 in any commercial product(s) I will discuss in the presentation.”
UF College of Dentistry
1395 Center Drive
Gainesville, FL 32610
Continuing Education Units
7.5 Contact Hours (5 hours lecture, 2.5 hours hands on)
- Dentist Fee: $349 (Early Bird) / $399 (Regular Fee)
- Auxiliary Fee: $219 (Early Bird) / $269 (Regular Fee)
- Saturday: 9:00AM – 4:30PM (Check-in 8:30AM)
- Networking Lunch included
- Date: April 2, 2022
- Location: Gainesville, Florida
- Course #: 220456
- AGD: 610
Cancellation Policy effective January 1, 2019.