Soft-Tissue Grafting Options for the Single or Adjacent Missing Tooth Site: Diagnosis, Indications and Technique
This course will utilize presentations, clinical case examples, videos and a hands-on portion to highlight the following topics:
- Diagnosis and classification of soft tissue defects
- Biology and anatomy of the oral soft tissue
- Wound healing
- Soft tissue augmentation techniques
- Contra indications and complications
The hands-on component (plastic model) will offer the participants the opportunity to practice incision design, flap management and suturing materials and technique.
This 1.5-day course offers a great opportunity for gaining exposure to varying soft tissue grafting options and is ideal for clinicians that already place dental implants or clinicians that want to understand more about the topic for better patient and team communication. Sign-up today and join us for valuable information packed with practical pearls that you and your patients will benefit from.
- To recognize factors of significance in the soft tissue assessment
- Present different soft tissue defects and how predictable the regeneration/enhancement can be for each one
- Become familiar with the varying philosophies for soft tissue graft regeneration and when they can be better indicated
- Understand the timing for tissue grafts
- Became familiar with free gingival graft and subepithelial connective tissue graft
- Luiz H. Gonzaga, DDS, MS (Faculty Website)
Continuing Education Units
12 contact hours. Participation.
- Dentist Fee: $899 (Early Bird) / $1,199 (Regular Fee)
- Auxiliary Fee: $299 (Early Bird) / $349 (Regular Fee)
- Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Breakfast and Networking Lunch included)
- Saturday 8:00 am – 12:00 pm (Breakfast included)
|April 3-4, 2020||Gainesville, FL||200269|
***NOTE: New cancellation policy effective January 1, 2019
Continuing Education at UFCD wishes to express its appreciation to Geistlich Pharma, Osteogenics Biomedical, Inc., Straumann and Hu-Friedy for an unrestricted grant, which helped, in part, to make this course possible.