The Roadmap to Success in Managing the RDH and Perio in Your Practice!: A Live Webinar Continuum
Ready for a virtual interactive course that includes one-on-one coaching?
Developing a high-quality, reliable perio program in the GP practice that works is a challenge! Let us help you!
We create the solution with a user-friendly perio approach from patient acceptance scripting to chair side positive action. You will incorporate time-tested and new technologies to find and manage periodontal disease using the entire team. Take the frustration out of delivering periodontal care and gain success with patient case acceptance, tooth retention and financial reward.
The course is held in two 2-hour sessions via Zoom. At the conclusion of Continuum I, you will have an opportunity to take the practice pearls from the session and implement them in your own practice. Continuum II will explore direct implementation guidelines, coding and billing.
Each participating practice will have the opportunity for a courtesy coaching session with Dr. Samuel Low.
- Introduce periodontal therapy to your team as the oral systemic link
- Create a system to identify which patients have which periodontal conditions
- Develop the patient scripting to get positive case acceptance
- Apply non-surgical perio care to each patient condition
- Utilize appropriate billing and coding to reach your financial return
Samuel B. Low, DDS, MS, MEd (Faculty Website)
- “I declare that neither I nor any member of my family has a financial arrangement or affiliation with any corporate organization offering financial support or grant monies for this continuing dental education program greater than $999, nor do I have a financial interest greater than $1,000 in any commercial product(s) I will discuss in the presentation.”
Continuing Education Units
4 Contact hours in total (Two webinars of 2 hours each)
Location – Webinar
- $249 and includes
- Two 2-hour LIVE Zoom Webinars
- One 1-hour Zoom one-on-one meeting with Dr. Samuel Low (per participant practice & scheduled upon completion of the webinars)
|September 1 and 15, 2020||Web Based – 6 – 8 pm EDT||210317||495|
WEBINAR CANCELLATION POLICY: Full refunds will be issued to registrants who cancel their registration no later than 48 hours before the course starting date/time. A 50% refund will be issued to registrants who cancel 48-24 hours before the course starting date/time. No refunds will be issued for registrants who does not login to the webinar or who cancels within 24 hours of the course starting date/time. Participants may phone the Continuing Education office to cancel, but a written request which includes the name and phone number of the person who paid for the course must be received by our office before a refund can be processed. This request can be emailed to email@example.com.
Connect With Us