The Ultimate Guidebook in Managing Peri-Implant Diseases: A Live Webinar Interactive CE course
While many dental implants have been successfully placed, current data demonstrates inflammation associated with implants is commonplace and can result in loss of the implant with failure rates continuing to be at an all-time high. Long-term implant success can depend on quality prevention, treatment and maintenance. The dental team (especially the dental hygienist) requires successful systems and tools to enhance longevity and implant health.
We will review current strategies and introduce innovative techniques for managing both mucositis via air medicinal delivery and implantitis via decontamination/detoxification systems including lasers with unique tips for thread access. Our guide addresses all protocols from patient oral hygiene to chairside management.
This interactive program will allow the participant to ask questions and show respective cases, if desired, for treatment planning opportunities.
- Create effective oral hygiene protocols for the implant patient
- Incorporate safe techniques for at-the-chair anti-inflammatory biofilm control with innovative technology including air medicinal delivery
- Examine considerations for local versus systemic antibiotics in detoxification/decontamination of implants and consider the role of laser
- Review billing codes and patient scripting for case acceptance.
Samuel B. Low, DDS, MS, MEd (Faculty Website)
- “I declare that neither I nor any member of my family has a financial arrangement or affiliation with any corporate organization offering financial support or grant monies for this continuing dental education program greater than $999, nor do I have a financial interest greater than $1,000 in any commercial product(s) I will discuss in the presentation.”
Continuing Education Units
2 Contact hours (Lecture)
Location – Webinar
- $78 – Zoom meeting webinar
- 2-hour Webinar
|August 18, 2020||Web Based – 6 – 8 pm EDT||210313||495|
WEBINAR CANCELLATION POLICY: Full refunds will be issued to registrants who cancel their registration no later than 48 hours before the course starting date/time. A 50% refund will be issued to registrants who cancel 48-24 hours before the course starting date/time. No refunds will be issued for registrants who does not login to the webinar or who cancels within 24 hours of the course starting date/time. Participants may phone the Continuing Education office to cancel, but a written request which includes the name and phone number of the person who paid for the course must be received by our office before a refund can be processed. This request can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect With Us