User-Friendly Crown Lengthening Procedures to Enhance Excellent Restorative Dentistry
Challenged by subgingival margin placement?
Want to manipulate gingival tissue with ease?
Ready to add value-based procedures to your practice?
Subgingival margin placement can be a challenge for the restorative dentist, including patient satisfaction with esthetic appearance. We overcome the limitations by providing the confidence to provide an array of straightforward surgical procedures with patient comfort and acceptance as a priority. In this hands-on workshop, experience manipulation of gingival and boney margins to obtain satisfying restorative results with defining end points and providing essential biologic width. We incorporate all techniques from traditional flaps to today’s micro invasive dental lasers. Billing and coding is reviewed to ensure effective reimbursement with case acceptance.
- Collect data to determine case selection and choose appropriate surgical techniques
- Define anatomical limitations of surgical restorative access
- Determine case selection and choose surgical flap/laser techniques to achieve restorative access including flap manipulation, closed laser and suturing methodologies
- Investigate laser utilization including wavelengths and respective techniques
- Review indications for mucogingival augmentation including attached gingivae and ridge anatomy
- Develop post-operative evaluation protocols assessing wound healing and complications
- Samuel B. Low, DDS, MS, MEd Faculty Website
- “I declare that neither I nor any member of my family has a financial arrangement or affiliation with any corporate organization offering financial support or grant monies for this continuing dental education program greater than $999, nor do I have a financial interest greater than $1,000 in any commercial product(s) I will discuss in the presentation.”
Continuing Education Units
7 CEUs. Participation.
- Dentist Fee: $499 (Early Bird) / $549 (Regular Fee)
- Networking lunch included
|July 24, 2020||Gainesville, FL||210037||495|
***NOTE: New cancellation policy effective January 1, 2019
Continuing Dental Education at UFCD wishes to express its appreciation to Biolase, Florida Probe, Hu-Friedy and PerioScience for unrestricted educational grants, which helped to make this course possible.