Designed for dental assistants and dentists who work as a team. The course will train dental assistants and dentists to work together and be more productive, predictive, and efficient in restorative dentistry. The course is an interactive, hands-on workshop that will review all the essentials in matrix systems to become competent in different situations and optimize treatments. The course will review different isolation systems to facilitate all techniques in restoring with adhesion dentistry adaptation and longevity of the restoration. A majority of the esthetics cases acceptance depends on the planning of the case. Shade matching and mock-ups play an essential role in selling the treatment plan. Dental assistants will be proficient in making these procedures to help your practice grow in esthetic cases.
Your assistant can change your practice to make it more effective and with better outcomes.
- Learn how to isolate teeth in an effective and quick way, from basic to advanced techniques.
- Recognize the different types of sectional matrices for posterior teeth and learn how to use them.
- Understand the different types of mylar strips for anterior teeth for various preparations.
- Determine the best way to match the color in esthetic cases.
- Learn how to create mock-ups and get more acceptance of esthetic cases
- Clinical pearls for your team will be presented.
Alex J Delgado DDS, MS
- “I declare that neither I nor any member of my family has a financial arrangement or affiliation with any corporate organization offering financial support or grant monies for this continuing dental education program greater than $999, nor do I have a financial interest greater than $1,000 in any commercial product(s) I will discuss in the presentation.”
Early Bird: $249 (Early Bird)
Regular: $299 (Regular Fee)
Team Discount Available
15 Participant Limit
*Early Bird expires 1mo prior to course
6.5 CEU Lecture & Participation
Location & Contact
UF College of Dentistry
1395 Center Dr
Gainesville, FL 32610
This course offered with assistance from educational grants from Ultradent Products, Inc.
Cancellation Policy effective January 1, 2019.